Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday, april 17th evening update

Friends,

I am not sure if you will read every blog entry but I wanted to update you on today's happenings. The session with the counselor went well. She was apparently great with the kids and used play therapy to help meet them where they are. Alexander, who has expressed the least in all of this, really liked her so we are encouraged!

Please pray for Nancy tonight. She went to take out the dog and Alicia (2) said "I think I hear daddy." Those kinds of things are so hard! Imagine the constant reminders of your spouse in your house already and add the thigns kids say when they don't understand. Tough times but thankful we have a great God who is up to the task! Thank you for the prayers!

"The prayer of a righteous man availeth much" - James 5:16

1 comment:

  1. Stephane-
    Just a note to say thank you so much for setting up this blog. I read all of the updates, and I so appreciate knowing how to pray specifically for Nancy and the kids. Your sister is so very dear- I hate that she is going through this- thank you for the reminder that God is great, and up to the task of getting Nancy through this!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete